 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17699
Re: Frank Lloyd wright LEGO sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 20 May 2009 12:53:06 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Abner Finley wrote:

Snip

Adam Reed Tucker of Brickstructures and the LEGO Group: “Mr. Wright’s buildings are a treasure trove of possibilities,” says Adam Reed Tucker, innovator of the Architecture Series for The LEGO Group. “I wanted to create these marvelous buildings for years, so I’m thrilled to be working with the Foundation in order to include Mr. Wright’s timeless buildings in this series, which conceptualizes the very essence of each building in LEGO bricks.”

http://www.prairiemod.com/prairiemod/2009/05/frank-lloyd-wright-lego-sets.html

Additional images can be found on Adam’s Brickstructures.com website:

http://www.brickstructures.com/LAFallingwater1.html

http://www.brickstructures.com/LAGuggenheimMuseum.html

Autographed copies (by the set designer) of the Guggenheim Museum can be purchased for $45 plus $10 shipping:

http://www.brickstructures.com/SiteStoreSeries3.html

Ben