 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17689
  Re: Help me pay for my Disney Internship -- Stuff for sale

(...) stuff still avalible! -3 sets of OLD GREY 9v switches -- $90 for all 3 shipped anywhere in the USA 2 large Ziplocs of black mixed slopes -- $20 a bag shipped anywhere in the USA 2 large Ziplocs of RED mixed slopes --$30 for both bags shipped (...) (15 years ago, 20-Apr-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Help me pay for my Disney Internship -- thank you

(...) All is now sold aside from the red slopes. thank you to all. ondrew (15 years ago, 30-Apr-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)