 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17687
    Want to Buy: 16-20 similarly colored Kraata —Aaron M. Sneary
   I recently found a great use for Kraata for an upcoming project. But I do not have enough Kraata, and Bricklink tends to sell them one-offs as collectibles. I need 16-20 Kraata of the same basic color scheme. I would prefer them to be some (...) (15 years ago, 6-Apr-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)