 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17676 (-5)
  Glued sets, silver champion and other dealer stuff for sale.

Hi all A local lego dealer is selling out of glued models and stuff Some can be seen here, as well as their condition. (URL) there are lots of Scala and racers and western There are many sets, and many of them I do not know. They might not be (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Custom LEGO Russian T-74 Tank by Mechanized Brick

Legal Notice Required Per Directive Of The LEGO Group for eBay Listings via Legal Analyst of LEGO Systems, Inc. This sale is for FAN MADE CUSTOM BUILDING SET that use LEGO® bricks to create the models. LEGO® is a registered trademark of the LEGO (...) (16 years ago, 3-Mar-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide VERSION 3 SALE!!!!

Well I lied... the final copy of Version 3 of The Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide has 60 chapters, and 2,200 pages. I had to wait to get the CDs pressed (happening now), and the extra time gave me extra time to add a chapter on LEGO (...) (16 years ago, 28-Feb-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  2,092 Page LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide VERSION 3 Available

Hi folks, The 3rd and FINAL version of my UNOFFICIAL LEGO SETS/PARTS COLLECTORS GUIDE - 1949-1980's is now available for sale. It contains 56 chapters (version 1 had 45 chapters, version 2 had 51 chapters). This is my final COMPLETE version. There (...) (16 years ago, 4-Feb-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade) !

  Display figures and old set for sale

As the header says: display figures old sets from 1968~73 catalogs (more to come) (URL) (16 years ago, 2-Feb-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact