 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17669
  Display figures for sale

Hi all I have 5-6 display figures for sale. See them here: (URL) one with the hat turned has some scrathes where it has been turned. It looks like it has been turned more than it is now, and I do not dare to violently turn it back. They are all a (...) (16 years ago, 18-Jan-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)