 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17641 (-5)
  1980's and 1990's MISB Sets for Sale

Hello, I have been organizing my Lego collection and have decided to clear out some of my sets by putting them up for sale. All sets are MISB unless otherwise stated and have lived in a good home with no smoke and no pets ;-) Buyer will pay for (...) (16 years ago, 28-Aug-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: MISB #6079 Dark Forest Fortress

Hey all, Just found another time capsule, this time it's completely sealed! Click the pic for pictures and a video! (URL) Box will be shrink-wrapped, then bubble-wrapped, then cushioned with newspaper in a sturdy cardboard box. Shipping costs to be (...) (16 years ago, 28-Aug-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Official New Service Announcement From The BrickEngraver--LONG

(...) Hopefully--I actually sent them some yellow parts but did not get chance for samples. But it was not a deal killer. I would think, especially if printing with black that that would work. Black always has the highest opacity of any pigment and (...) (16 years ago, 27-Aug-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Official New Service Announcement From The BrickEngraver--LONG

(...) Could you print dark colors on fairly light colored bricks? For example, could you print black text on a yellow brick? If the yellow plastic behind the black letters made the text look dark gray instead of true black, I don't think it would (...) (16 years ago, 27-Aug-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Picture of what printer is capable of

(...) Your logo would look outstanding --I always liked that logo--a pain to engrave--but would be easy to print. But you already have it on a minifig on your website. (16 years ago, 26-Aug-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact