 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17605
  My Lego offering for your consideration! (Brickworld)

If you plan on attending Brickworld check this deal out! (we're less than an hour away) We are thinning out the collection a bit more so we offer you the following lot at a great price! (pretty sure you could make a few $$ on this lot) 1-Star Wars (...) (16 years ago, 10-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)