 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17567
17566  |  17568
Subject:
Selling Rare Yellow Windows!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2008 22:55:39 GMT

I've got 200 MINT yellow windows that date back to the mid 1980's.  These are
the 2x2 classic windows (before the 1992 slight redesign), and they are from 100
#517 small basic sets that I purchased on clearance in 1988.

I'm selling them in my Bricklink store:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=istokg&itemID=10359964

These have been permanently discontinued for 11 years now (last seen in a 1997
set).
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogPriceGuide.asp?P=7026&colorID=3

I'm selling them for 75 cents each (0,55 Euro), and anyone who orders 100 will
get 2 free rare 1x4x5 yellow windows (with fixed glass) in excellent condition.
These 1x4x5 windows were only EVER produced in 1 set in yellow... the 1982 #6372
Town House set.  1x4x5 yellow windows (of any type) have not been seen in sets
in 1/4 of a century!!!  And I've yet to see any in PAB.

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=4347

Cheers,
Gary Istok

P.S.  If your interests are classic windows/doors, a pair of yellow 1x2x3
classic doors (a left and right hand door) and a 1x6x3 yellow Panorama window
(all in excellent condition) can be substituted for the 2 freebie 1x4x5 yellow
windows.