 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17560
    FS: Many older Star Wars sets, complete w/ instructions & minifigs —Justin Bowers
   Unless otherwise noted, sets are loose and come with all mini-figs and instructions. Sets come from a non-smoking adult fan (me ). I basically just built the sets and put them on a shelf in my office. Feel free to contact me at meow@flamingkitty.com (...) (16 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)