 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17534
17533  |  17535
Subject:
Swap Model Team for Star Wars Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2008 13:08:48 GMT

Hello

We have a few vintage Model Team sets that we would like to work out a trade for
a Star Wars Millenium Falcon & minifigures.
All of our sets are built with original instructions and 99.9% complete.
(may be missing a small piece or sticker)

There are 7 models.....5510, 5540, 5580, 5542, 5561, 5571, 3451.

Yes, I hate to see the 5571 Giant Truck Set go but I really want the new
Millenium Falcon.

We would be interested in swapping some of it for the older LEGO Star Wars
Millennium Falcon #4504 or working out a deal for all of it on the newer
Ultimate Collectors Millennium Falcon 10179.
Can be built, boxes do not matter. Must be complete with instructions, either
model.
We would also be interested in swapping the Classic Space Lego sets from our
you may have)

Do to shipping/packaging concerns prefer to work local but will consider any.
Located about 1 hour west of Chicago.

Lots of references avaiable.

Thanks