 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17525
17524  |  17526
Subject:
Large vintage city collection for sale. (Chicago)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2008 01:11:05 GMT

We have a large Lego city collection avaiable. No boxes but instructions are
included. Some of the sets include....

6346
6355
6380
6384
6385
6387
6391
6392
6394 Lego Town Metro Park and Service tower
6395 VICTORY LAP RACEWAY
6490

There are also about 50 other smaller sets.
Some are missing common trees & flowers but otherwise appear complete.
Prefer to deal local if possible as the sets are built.
We are located just west of Naperville or about 1 hour west of Chicago.

App. $400.00-$500.00 takes it all before I start listing it on ebay.
Nice stuff, not really played with. No bite marks or junk.

Some photos available, complete list in a few days.
Interesting trades considered.
PS3 system, 'Hobby shop' quality radio control trucks.

We are adults with hundreds of online buy/sell/trade references.

Thanks
Jeff