 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17501 (-5)
  Re: New BBB wheels and colors

(...) <snip> (...) I got to see prototypes of the new wheels in action at our latest train show: (URL) Anthony Sava had one them on one of his steam engines. These wheels are slick - THANKS AGAIN BEN!!! (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: New BBB wheels and colors

Although you suffered from leaks, just like TLC, thats still great news! Now what do I do with clear wheels? ;-) Tim (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: New BBB wheels and colors

(...) Finally! BBB wheels in blue:-d And a new size! Ben, you rawk! My order is already placed! JOHN (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: New BBB wheels and colors

(...) Thank you Ben for providing the LEGO Train community with such a great product. As a steam fan I really appreciate the design and quality of your Drivers. And the new medium size and expanded colors are welcome additions. Cale (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  New BBB wheels and colors

First, a big thanks to the community for making Big Ben Bricks possible. Big Ben Bricks has enjoyed the support of many over the years and for that I thank each and everyone of you. I am pleased to announce two things: 1) Big Ben Bricks has two new (...) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact