 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17489
    Stuff FS - moving —Sonnich Jensen
   Hi! I have a bunch of stuff for sale, see it all here: (URL) probably have more, I am in the middle of moving from one apartment to another, so things might be slow for now, and more things might be added. Also, I have a hole bunch of 12V tracks, in (...) (17 years ago, 23-Oct-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Stuff FS - moving —Sonnich Jensen
   (...) I have sent something to Don Cox and Clifton D. Chambers, but they to not respond when I write to them. I haven't got any payment for shipping, and I do not know whether they have got it. WBR Sonnich (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Stuff FS - moving —Clifton D. Chambers
   (...) Sonnich, Your e-mails are bouncing back. CDC (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)