 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17457
    Another "Final" Sale...this one is REALLY the last! —Thomas Main
   OK, so there were a few more items lurking in a hidden tub that I forgot about. But this is it! The final sale. Some goodies here...cheap. I am selling groups of Lego parts at great prices. Rather than go through Bricklink or eBay (see footnote for (...) (17 years ago, 3-Sep-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)