 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17450
17449  |  17451
Subject:
Thomas' Part Lots Clearance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2007 13:13:33 GMT

I am selling groups of Lego parts at great prices. Rather than go through Bricklink or eBay (see footnote for feedback pages), I thought I would try a direct sale on LUGNET. Take a look at these lots and find a bargain. The part lots are in good used condition. The pictures on Brickshelf will be updated as items are sold...first come, first serve. Look for more sales coming up in the near future. For payment purposes, I can accept PayPal.

Lot #1: Beasts
Price: $5.00
CLEARANCE PRICE: $3.00

Lot #2: Boats
Price: $3.00

Lot #3: Horses
Price: $7.00

Lot #4: Masts
Price: $7.00
CLEARANCE PRICE: $3.50

Lot #5: Maxifigs
Price: $2.50
CLEARANCE PRICE: $1.00

Lot #6: Ratlines
Price: $5.00
CLEARANCE PRICE: $2.50

Lot #7: Tails
Price: $2.50
CLEARANCE PRICE: $1.00

Lot #8: Classic Wheel Sets
metal wheelsets from 1970s...some show surface rust - condition varies
Price: $3.50
CLEARANCE PRICE: $1.75

Lot #9: Engines
Price: $5.00
CLEARANCE PRICE: $2.50

Lot #10: Ladders, Bridges and Stairs
Price: $5.00

Lot #11: Extra Large Wheel Hubs
Price: $7.00
CLEARANCE PRICE: $3.50

Lot #12: Wheelhubs
Price: $5.00
CLEARANCE PRICE: $2.50

Lot #13: Double Wheel Hubs
Price: $2.00
CLEARANCE PRICE: $1.00

Lot #14: Pinbricks
Price: $3.50
CLEARANCE PRICE: $1.75

Lot #15: Miscellaneous SPUDs
Price: $3.50
CLEARANCE PRICE: $1.75

Lot #16: Tunnel Arches and Maxibricks
Price: $5.00
CLEARANCE PRICE: $2.50

For payment purposes, I can accept PayPal under account thomasmain@charter.net
Shipping not included in price. All items shipped via USPS surface mail from zip code 28607 (western North Carolina).

Bricklink Feedback Page:
http://www.bricklink.com/feedback.asp?u=thomasmain
eBay Feedback page:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=thomasmain&ftab=AllFeedback&sspagename=STRK:ME:UFS