 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17447
    Thomas' Part Lot Sale #1 —Thomas Main
   I am selling groups of Lego parts at great prices. Rather than go through Bricklink or eBay (see footnote for feedback pages), I thought I would try a direct sale on LUGNET. Take a look at these lots and find a bargain. This thread will be updated (...) (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)