 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17437
Re: large lego collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2007 21:14:58 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, George Sikora wrote:
What is the best way to dispose of a large collection of Lego sets. The
collection includes over 1000 sets and includes TOWN, TRAIN, PIRATES, SPACE,
CASTLE, STAR WARS, TECHNIC, MODEL TEAM, and more. My acquisition cost of
this collection is in excess of $40,000.00

Any suggestions.

Thanks,
George
You can dispose of this collection at my house :)
Jen