 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17429
  Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide.... SPECIAL!!

I've extended my "free shipping" offer for folks who still want a copy of my Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide on CD. See here for details, as well as free downloadable chapters. 1,265 pages (includes a 381 page price guide) with over (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)