 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1742
Re: Knights Helmets Wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 17:37:42 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ben Pegler writes:
Hi,

I'd like to get my hands on any spare footsoldier or knights helmets. Not
batlord winged helmets though. I've got some Royal Knights boxed sets and
boxed pirate sets to trade if someone has a decent number of them. I'll even
guarantee to get excited if anyone has Black Knight type helmets.

Email me if you are interested thanks.

Ben

I have several of these batwing helmets you mentioned. I don't care for them
either. I bought quite a few of the Fright Force #6031 for the bullet head
soldier with the battle axe.  If you are interested in the third soldier, the
one pictured with the smaller shield and sword, email me and maybe we can work
out a trade, or sale.

Ben.Gatrelle@bigfoot.com