 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17412
    Re: Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide/Free Shipping until May 15 —Gerhard R. Istok
   (...) WOW!! Thanks for the great reviews Matt!!! I've extended free shipping for the LEGO CD until May 15, in case anyone else is interested. (URL) total!! Just send me an EMAIL at istokg@earthlink.net And don't worry about the spam filter, I'll get (...) (17 years ago, 8-May-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide/Free Shipping until May 15 —Matthew Crandall
   (...) I'd like to add my two bits here-- This is an absolute must have addition for anyone who's got more than a passing fancy about LEGO. Gary has done a thorough job compiling all this information, and it shows in the final product. And yes--it (...) (17 years ago, 9-May-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)