 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17401
  Trade: My red garage door rails for your white

I have a bunch of these: [LDrawPart 4217:4] and these: [LDrawPart 4216:4] But I'd rather have white ones for the project I'm working on. I want at least 2 rails and 14-30 1x2 bricks. Anyone want to trade? Used is fine, but please no yellowed parts. (...) (17 years ago, 14-Apr-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)