 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17377
17376  |  17378
Subject:
Looking for Stars Wars sets -- TRADE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2007 19:10:08 GMT

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some SW sets. At this time I'd like to trade if possible. You
can check my Bricklink store (link at the bottom) and see if anything interests
you (I have many MISB sets: 7190, 4482, 7163, 7186 to name a
few, and I also have non SW sets to offer if you like).

These sets I'm looking for should be MISB or MIB (providing the bags are
sealed), and they are:

4500 Rebel Snowspeeder
7106 Droid Escape
7126 Battle Droid Carrier
7127 Imperial AT-ST
7131 Anakin's Podracer
7155 Trade Federation AAT
7180 B-wing at Rebel Control Center
7184 Trade Federation MTT
7252 Droid Tri-Fighter
7255 General Grievous Chase
7260 Wookiee Catamaran
7261 Clone Turbo Tank
7263 TIE Fighter
7264 Imperial Inspection
7283 Ultimate Space Battle
10026 Naboo Starfighter - UCS
10123 Cloud City
K4488 Star Wars Miniatures Kit II (or sets 4488, 4489, 4490 & 4491)

Please email me if interested or leave your message here.

Thanks in advance
PauloRenato

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=paulorenato