 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17372
17371  |  17373
Subject:
25+ pounds of unsorted old gray bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 00:09:54 GMT

nope this isn’t a joke.

i have 25+ pounds of unsorted old grey and dark grey. this collection has everything you can think of and i have not pulled anything out. there are tiles, slopes, snot parts, detail parts, burps, lurps, and all the other old grey parts we all love. i really want to keep it for myself but a money issue is making me sell it. i don’t know how to price this so i’m going to go with $400 OBO and see what happens.

http://www.maj.com/gallery/roj2323/ebay/img_4269.jpg

http://www.maj.com/gallery/roj2323/ebay/img_4271.jpg

if you are interested and willing to make a serious offer please email me at roj2323 att yahoo dot com.

thanks, ondrew