 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1736
Re: [FS/FT] Pirate, castle and space sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 10:54:01 GMT

Hi,

I've tried emailing you but there is a fatal error? Has any one else had this
problem? If you have any sets still available could you email me.

Cheers Ben

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Dustin Du Cane writes:
Hi,

I've got the following sets that I would like to either:
a) swap for opened SW sets (Trilogy or EP1), figures
or
b) sell

6034
6039
6085
6042
6245
6247
6265
6989

Before you get too excited, I have to tell you that these sets are not in a
perfect state, the bricks are used, some are missing, some are damaged,
instructions are damaged (though not ripped completely). These sets are not
ones that I would sell on Ebay or through a forum where the buyer cannot
know exactly what he's getting. These bricks are not representative of the
quality normally trade.

If you're interested, please contact me, I'll give you details on the set
states and we can talk about details. BTW I live in Poland so shipping costs
and trades might be high.

Dustin

dustin(at)medianet.pl where (at) is @