 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17349
17348  |  17350
Subject:
83, 994 part collection for sale ($1750)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2007 22:00:35 GMT

A few months ago, I posted my entire collection up for sale:

http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=17183
http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=17177

I am once again offering this collection for sale...only on better terms:

It is now an 83,994 piece collection (it has grown!!) and instead of $3000, I am
now offering it for $1750.  Again, because of the size of the collection...only
pickup sales are feasible.  I live in western North Carolina, about two hours
west of Charlotte.  I can also arrange to meet someone within a reasonable
driving distance.

The links to pictures of the collection above should still work.  Also, this
collection is completely inventoried and a .prn file of all 83,994 parts can be
found here:

http://www.appstate.edu/~main/20070130.prn

This is a great opportunity to get a quality collection at an astoundingly good
price.

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu