 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17347
  Deep Discounts on remaining 1990s and other rare sets

I am giving HUGE discounts on my remaining stock in my Bricklink store: (URL) lots of small and medium size 1990s TOWN sets at unbelievable prices. Also, in reference to a DUPLO collection: (URL) am now offering it for $50 + shipping for all or $35 (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Deep Discounts on remaining 1990s and other rare sets

(...) Hi Thomas, I'll take all the Duplo stuff if you're willing to ship to Canada. Let me know Dave K (18 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)