 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17316
  LEGO CD - Little Hidden Secrets....

Hey no problem Josh, I am glad you like the CD so much! When I first finished it and added all the PDF Bookmarks, I thought that it didn't seem that big??? But then I realized that with so many huge chapters, it all adds up! Did you guys like the (...) (18 years ago, 28-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO CD - Unique Lego Parts By Country List

In the next week or so I will be coming up with a list for the LEGO CD folks that contains all the unique LEGO parts by country/region. What this means is that many LEGO items from 1949-80 were not sold in all locations. There were some items that (...) (18 years ago, 30-Dec-06, to lugnet.general)