 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17306 (-5)
  My Lego CD Arrived!!

(...) Hi Gary, My Lego CD arrived today in the mail! Great job on putting it together! I'm very happy to get it and so far I'm really impressed with it. I haven't had time to go through it completely, but what I've seen is great. It's a wonderful (...) (18 years ago, 23-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: LEGO CD Mailings....

(...) Please hand deliver mine to me here in Canton :-) Chris (18 years ago, 22-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: LEGO CD Mailings....

(...) Sorry Jimmy, I just sent you an EMAIL reply. Your EMAIL made it past my spam filter, but I somehow overlooked it! (I received a lot of EMAILs that week.) So you're included! If I missed anyone else, please let me know!!!! Gary Istok (18 years ago, 22-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: LEGO CD Mailings....

I tried emailing several weeks ago about getting a copy and received no response. I remember the first time I tried sending a message, I got stopped by your spam filter. Is there a easier way to reach you? (18 years ago, 22-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: LEGO CD Mailings....

Thanks for the update, Gary! I'll be looking for 2/3 of my CD soon. Wait, that's not right. :-) Hope the sinus infection clears up quickly - ZMax has been pretty effective for my sinus infections. Thanks, James Wilson (18 years ago, 21-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact