 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17296
    Re: Ordering THE UNNOFFICIAL LEGO SETS/PARTS COLLECTORS GUIDE Information for Ordering —Steven D. Weiser
   (...) I placed my order. Hope it will be the Limited Edition. But I look forward to receiving it either way. Steve Weiser (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Ordering THE UNNOFFICIAL LEGO SETS/PARTS COLLECTORS GUIDE Information for Ordering —Gerhard R. Istok
   (...) Steve, yes you will be getting the Limited Edition version of the CD. And also the "extra" CD with 89 other LEGO images on it! The number of special CDs was only supposed to be about 100, but there was a communications problem, so there were (...) (18 years ago, 15-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)