 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17294
  End of an era? Brickmania instructions CD's nearly sold out!

A few weeks ago a still had more than 30 copies of my custom kit instruction CD-Roms, but this morning I found I was down to only 3 copies left! They're for sale now on eBay with a "Buy It Now" price of $25 (this price includes free shipping (...) (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: End of an era? Brickmania instructions CD's nearly sold out!

(...) made!) sold just a couple hours after making this post. Thanks again to everyone who supported my Lego habit over the years! (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: End of an era? Brickmania instructions CD's nearly sold out!

I assume that still means my order through your web site for '10' copies is covered, I HOPE!!! (18 years ago, 15-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)