 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17289
  Looking for . . .

Hello! This may cause some laughter: I am looking for 10 or preferably 12 of these (URL) In old dark gray. Yes, old dark gray. I know I bought two of those shuttles @ $15.00 each or something. Hopefully someone else bought more? I'd love to be able (...) (18 years ago, 4-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)