 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17272
17271  |  17273
Subject:
Mid-90s sets at my Bricklink shop available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 13:06:04 GMT

I have a bunch of sets from the mid-90s available in my Bricklink store:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=thomasmain

Check out some of these deals (actual images of sets being sold shown):

1721 Sandypoint Marina Value Pack for $10

4002 Riptide Racer for $7

6341 Gas N’ Go Flyer for $15

6274 Caribbean Clipper for $50

6544 Shuttle Transcon 2 for $40

6879 Blizzard Baron for $5

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=207587 BS Folder (when public)
6958 Android Base for $40

Also, some other good deals:

4789 for $15
8778 for $20
All 8 NBA packs at $1 each.

As always, pay only exact shipping charges with no exttra handling/packing fees.