 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17260
    :o) "The Kids are Back in School" 72 Hour Sale at Legotown —Justin Pankey
   With the children back in school and a more normal schedule, I'll have more time for order filling. The lot limit I imposed due to my back injury will be lifted for this sale, however, please give me a little extra time for order processing. THANKS (...) (18 years ago, 6-Sep-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)