 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17233
    80's/90's Town Sets for Sale —Mike Walsh
   I have a bunch of older Town sets which I have kept separate from my regular brick collection which, largely due to the lack of storage space, I have decided to part with. I believe these are all complete and they all have original instructions and (...) (18 years ago, 27-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: 80's/90's Town Sets for Sale —Larry Lesser
   I would be interested if you have any of the soldier sets. (18 years ago, 27-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)