 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17214
17213  |  17215
Subject:
Trans-Purple Waves (aka Flames) for Trade!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2006 21:57:12 GMT

I have recently come into possession of alot of Trans-Purple Waves (aka flames).
I am looking to trade them, not sell them, as trading is much more fun.  They
look like this:

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=6126

Like the ones that went in the castle dragon mouths, but a different color. They look more like water to me than flames, but what you use them for is up to you.   I have alot, so I will make sure the trade works out well for you.  I have somewhere  between 4 and 8 hundred of them (I will count tonight).

I will entertain almost any trade, but I am specifically looking for:

Town Minifig headgear: hats, hair and anything not a helmet

Any useful elements or architectural details. (I build mostly town MOCs)

Plants and Fences, trees etc.

Tan or Dark Grey 1x2 or 1x1 bricks

Brown: anything but 1x2 bricks

Don't let this list limit you, though I must say that I'm not particularly
interested in pastel bricks or Duplo.

Make an offer, any offer, Take 4 or take a couple hundred.  No trade is too
small.  I'm not trying to make a buck, just looking to have fun turning my
severe overstock of flames into some usefull pieces.

Look forward to doing business with you.
Karl

NOTES:USA/Canada preferred, but I'll trade off elsewhere for the right stuff.
This is my first effort at LEGO transactions, but I have a positive feedback
history dealing with Electric Bass parts at www.talkbass.com as "Eilif". (my
middle name)