 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17212
17211  |  17213
Subject:
1970's Town Sets Instructions Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2006 18:24:15 GMT

Well getting to the bottom of the Lego closet....

#455 Lear Jet - Instructions and Sticker Sheet - Mint - $8.00

#192 Policemen - Instructions - Mint - $7.00

#770 Rescue Helicopter Set - Near Mint - $6.00

#709 Police Boat - Excellent condition - $6.00

#198 Cowboys - Mint - $4.00

#616 Cargo Ship - Minit - $3.00

#617 Cowboys - Mint - $3.00

#445 Police Units - Near Mint - #2.00

#261 Bathroom (Homemaker) Instructions and Sticker Sheet - Mint - $8.00

Plus Shipping

istokg@earthlink.net

Well that's all for instruction sheets....

Thanks,

Gary Istok

P.S. Wait until I start going thru my minifig closet.... I hate minifigs, so my
supply of them since 1974 have all gone into a "mass grave of thousands"...
which has yet to be sorted... I know somewhere in there are 2 white pigtail hair
pieces, and probably a hundred in red and black.... and lord knows all the
torsos!  :-)