 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17210
  1980's Classic Castle Instructions Sale

Well still digging thru my Lego Closet, and came across some nice castle instruction gems.... #383/#6083 Knights Tournament - Instructions - Absolutely MINT!! - $15 each. (I have several of these) The next 3 have never been used, but have been (...) (18 years ago, 4-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)