 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17196 (-5)
  Re: Looking for passenger car from train #3225

(...) Any way, just as long as I get the car in the end, preferably as cheap as possible. BR Sonnich (18 years ago, 23-Jul-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Looking for passenger car from train #3225

(...) Are you looking to buy all of the pieces to build one, or just the stickers, or an already built one? I should be able to help you out. JOHN (18 years ago, 20-Jul-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Looking for passenger car from train #3225

Hi all! I am only looking for a red passenger car with stickers. I did not find ant one bricklink. BR Sonnich (18 years ago, 20-Jul-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: MC7 Mecha Frames for Sale

Hi Greg, please post things being on offer in lugnet.market. Since there have been discordances in the past about selling in groups other than lugnet.market, we're currently working on clarifying those issues in the ToU and the .market charter*. (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jul-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.build.mecha) !

  Re: MC7 Mecha Frames for Sale

I realize my opinion will be discounted almost immediately, as it's interfering with a good bitch-fest, but it seems to me that Greg is just asking if people are interested in buying some stuff he'd like to get rid of, where Eric was spraying (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jul-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact