 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17189
Re: Reddish brown plates and dark bluish gray bricks 1x2x5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2006 15:43:27 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Rene Hoffmeister wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to sell a parcel full of reddish brown plates and dark bluish gray
bricks:

+ 1000 dark bluish gray bricks 1x2x5
+ 1800 grams (~60 ounces) reddish brown plates, mix of 1x8, 2x4, 2x6

= US$90

Shipping: $6 Germany, $20 Europe, $35 worldwide priority

PayPal, bank transfer or IBAN/BIC.

If interested, please send an email.

Leg Godt!
Rene

if shipping wasn't so bloody expencive i'd take it. if you can figure it out for
under $10 i'll take them. know anyone flying this way?
ondrew