 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17176 (-10)
  H.O.B. clearance final week, now at 60% off

Hello, Coming down to the wire. All prices are rock bottom at 60% off our already low prices. Sale ends Friday June 30th. More than 18,000 parts remain. Thanks to all those that have taken advantage of the sale so far!! Greg (URL) (18 years ago, 25-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  20% off EVERYTHING store wide! ends in 6.5 hrs

Hello, (URL) Just a small sale, store wide. The sale will end at 4:30 pm Bricklink time. In the mean time I am preparing to list a bunch of new stuff, but will need some room to store the new goods first, so grab some stuff and check out some cool (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  LEGO Writing System Star Wars Pens and Keychains IN BULK ONLY 2.50 and 4.00 1/2 PRICE!!

I have a large batch of Star Wars Key Chains and Carabiner Pens coming in. These are all on cardboard hang up/blister packs. Retail is 5 and 8 USD, so this is a 1/2 price offer. But the minimum quantity is 20 units, and in 20 unit chunks of a (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Provide the high quality display equipment <-spam

This Spam issue was a one-time incident and won't happen again. We had a problem with news-authentication which caused a small but noticeable amount of Spam to make it into the LUGNET newsgroups. We are not trying to delete the messages right now, (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Provide the high quality display equipment <-spam

(...) At least it's SPAM in the right newsgroup in this case ;) Tim (18 years ago, 19-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Provide the high quality display equipment <-spam

(...) fancy that, lugnet is now getting spamed! lol this is priceless. ondrew (18 years ago, 19-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Custom Lego soldiers for sale

(...) Hi David, Please keep auction announcements out of .adventurers and .general. They don't belong in those groups. Tim (18 years ago, 18-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk, FTX)

  Provide the high quality display equipment

Jiangmen forsin display equipment co.,ltd, a factory that specialize in manufacturing all kinds of display equipment in china, Specializes in manufacturing Pop-up display, Table top display, counter ,Banner stand, Light box, Truss dispay, Wooden (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Custom Lego soldiers for sale

Hi all, I'm selling some more of my custom Lego soldiers on eBay - these are brand new assembled only for selling. They are fully compatable with the Lego Adventurers range. (URL) If you would like these, please place a bid, you might win them. If (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jun-06, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Large variety of Dacta stuff available/looking to see interest/prices people are willing to pay

(...) The reason is that LEGO Educational suppliers do not deal with LEGO retail, so do not have the volumes to sell at low prices. Many (most?) LEGO Educational suppliers also provide other education services such as teacher training, classes for (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact