 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17171
    Re: Provide the high quality display equipment <-spam —ondrew hartigan
   (...) fancy that, lugnet is now getting spamed! lol this is priceless. ondrew (18 years ago, 19-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Provide the high quality display equipment <-spam —Timothy Gould
   (...) At least it's SPAM in the right newsgroup in this case ;) Tim (18 years ago, 19-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Provide the high quality display equipment <-spam —Gereon Stein
   This Spam issue was a one-time incident and won't happen again. We had a problem with news-authentication which caused a small but noticeable amount of Spam to make it into the LUGNET newsgroups. We are not trying to delete the messages right now, (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)