 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17151 (-5)
  Hooked on Bricks Going out of Business Sale!!

Hello Everyone, The time has come to liquidate my entire inventory. All prices are currently 30% off and will increase to 60% by the 26th. Sale will end on June 30, 2006. I welcome buyers and sellers, happy to help in any way I can. If you have any (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Custom Lego soldiers for sale

Hi all, I've started selling some of my custom Lego soldiers on eBay - these are brand new assembled only for selling. They are fully compatable with the Lego Adventurers range. (URL) If you would like these, please place a bid, you might win them. (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jun-06, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, FTX)

  BL sale - 40% off parts, 20% off the rest

"Spring cleaning", "Buy me a nice b'day gift next week", whatever you want the sale to be for works for me. 40% off all parts 20% off sets, minifigs, & whatever else may be there Over 19,000 items in over 600 lots - come see and enjoy looking (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Apple II interface cable

All I need to find is an Apple II interface cable for the part 9767 for the old Lego TC Logo, and a new generation can use the $1,000's of dollars of other materials I have. Anyone suggest somewhere to go? Anyone want to SELL one? Thanks, Doug (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Collection for Sale

I have decided to shift gears from the LEGO hobby to restoring old military jeeps. I have a number of sets, some of which have been sold on eBay, and a large collection of bulk LEGO for sale: 6085- complete, no instructions 6090- missing King's (...) (18 years ago, 31-May-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact