 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1715
1714  |  1716
Subject:
I've an extra brown Carribean Clipper stern section
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 18:49:38 GMT

I just received a lot of ship hulls from an eBay auction. There is a
brown wide stern section (like that of the Carribean Clipper) without a
corresponding bow section. I'm open to offers to sell/trade this, or to
make a deal to get another bow section, though I don't really need
another bow/stern pair, I think I'll have plenty of pirate ship hulls
after a bunch of deals finally roll in...

So, if you somehow have a lone bow section, or a Carribean Clipper (or I
guess any of the other early pirate ships) with a damaged stern section,
we can make a deal.

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com