 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17148
  Apple II interface cable

All I need to find is an Apple II interface cable for the part 9767 for the old Lego TC Logo, and a new generation can use the $1,000's of dollars of other materials I have. Anyone suggest somewhere to go? Anyone want to SELL one? Thanks, Doug (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)