 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17147
    Collection for Sale —Brandon Girmus
   I have decided to shift gears from the LEGO hobby to restoring old military jeeps. I have a number of sets, some of which have been sold on eBay, and a large collection of bulk LEGO for sale: 6085- complete, no instructions 6090- missing King's (...) (18 years ago, 31-May-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)