 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17141 (-5)
  Re: Brickvention 2006 trading information

(...) Oops, forgot to mention, you must also be (URL) registered> for the event to be able to trade. ROSCO (18 years ago, 18-May-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Brickvention 2006 trading information

Brickvention 2006 is now just 3 weeks away! And we will have some limited space for people wishing to trade their LEGO. Space will be allocated by table, each 2m trestle table will cost $10 for the weekend. Sharing is fine - if 2 or more want to (...) (18 years ago, 18-May-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  New Reprolabels.com sticker sets

Hi everyone! Reprolabels.com has begun their new line of professional quality sticker sets for mini-figs. These are top notch, and offer a lot of customizing opportunities. Check them out: (URL) (18 years ago, 15-May-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Birthday Sale! 34% OFF any one lot!

Today is my birthday and I am celebrating with a 34% OFF sale on any one lot! One lot means any one particular item in one particular color, but can be any quantity of that item. One Red 2 x 4 Brick would be one lot, but 1000 Red 2 x 4 Bricks would (...) (18 years ago, 15-May-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  35% off, lowest prices available for bulk! Fundraiser update.

We are now at just over the 20% mark for total funds needed. For the trip this coming 18th-21st of May we need to be at 33% of our goal. Very reachable with a little help I think. If you can help out this week then now is the time to do so. Check it (...) (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact