 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17141 (-10)
  Re: Brickvention 2006 trading information

(...) Oops, forgot to mention, you must also be (URL) registered> for the event to be able to trade. ROSCO (18 years ago, 18-May-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Brickvention 2006 trading information

Brickvention 2006 is now just 3 weeks away! And we will have some limited space for people wishing to trade their LEGO. Space will be allocated by table, each 2m trestle table will cost $10 for the weekend. Sharing is fine - if 2 or more want to (...) (18 years ago, 18-May-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  New Reprolabels.com sticker sets

Hi everyone! Reprolabels.com has begun their new line of professional quality sticker sets for mini-figs. These are top notch, and offer a lot of customizing opportunities. Check them out: (URL) (18 years ago, 15-May-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Birthday Sale! 34% OFF any one lot!

Today is my birthday and I am celebrating with a 34% OFF sale on any one lot! One lot means any one particular item in one particular color, but can be any quantity of that item. One Red 2 x 4 Brick would be one lot, but 1000 Red 2 x 4 Bricks would (...) (18 years ago, 15-May-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  35% off, lowest prices available for bulk! Fundraiser update.

We are now at just over the 20% mark for total funds needed. For the trip this coming 18th-21st of May we need to be at 33% of our goal. Very reachable with a little help I think. If you can help out this week then now is the time to do so. Check it (...) (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTT 3443 mosaic instructions

I am looking to trade for the 3443 Mosaic instructions. I have the Tiger and Cat, and would like to get the others (Dino and Johnny Thunder, I believe) Thanks, and keep on bricking, dave (18 years ago, 7-May-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Yellow Castle/Knights Tournament Sale

OK, I still have some of these in duplicates. I had these since I bought them back in the 1980's.... For Sale (all empty boxes include all inserts): Yellow Castle #6075 Empty Box: Excellent Condition $30 Yellow Castle #375/#6075 Instructions: Mint (...) (18 years ago, 5-May-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  20% OFF all Minifigs - Today Only!

I have decided to have a minifig sale, so 20% OFF all minifigs, today only! This includes all of my recently added minifigs, such as Batman, Vikings, Harry Potter, and more! (URL) Over 6,500 minifigs in 95 lots! (as of this post) Sale will end (...) (18 years ago, 24-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Save 9v Trains Shirts and other items available at Cafe Press

Excellent! I ordered a golf shirt (although I do not play golf), and will wear it when I go on the LEGO inside tour at the end of May.... Paul Janssen, LEGO Ambassador, CLP (18 years ago, 21-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Save 9v Trains Shirts and other items available at Cafe Press

Show your support for 9v trains by wearing one of our many shirts we have (URL) available at Cafe Press>. A test run of 2 shirts, including the black one, both buttons, and a tile was received and we are very happy with the results. If for some (...) (18 years ago, 20-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact