 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17111 (-10)
  Re: Awww (was: IRON MECHA...)

In lugnet.build.mecha, Soren Roberts wrote (snip) (...) I have to agree with L.F. Braun. Crass, rude, and NOT kid-friendly. Please consider not posting items that would be offensive to children. Would your sister/mom/grandmother/aunt (...) (18 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Train sale at my Brickenplate shop

4535 LEGO Express Deluxe (used with box, pieces, motor, regulator, etc.) $112.50 9V Curved track at 50 cents a piece Switch points at $10/ea. Extra Speed Regulator for $7.50 Not to mention a "giving 'em away" deal on Bionicle sets :P Come see sll (...) (18 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) Eric, you do realise "recent" folders on BS get several hundred views per day without even trying, don't you? ROSCO (18 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Just great.

(...) What an incredibly crass blast of bad taste, even more so than anywhere else in this thread. I'm really disappointed to see that posted here under your name, Soren. If this is emblematic of where LUGNET is heading, I want no part of it. LFB (...) (18 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade) !!

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) SNIP Eric, What is going on, man? People have brought up a lot of legitimate points and you haven’t really given a clear explanation or rebuttal to the points addressed... As an artist myself, I am learning a lot about publicity and reputation (...) (18 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !

  Re: The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE not IM related

(...) Nice disregard for your friend Mark. What you fail to acknowlege is that you've put him in an odd situation. You've hijacked the art from the Iron Mecha contest without permission. I'd excpect that most people would take down the artwork and (...) (18 years ago, 27-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade) !

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) IIRC the .org hierarchy was partially set up as a place where people could offer things for sale to their local area. I can remember that years ago a certain Australian got banned from posting for advertising sales in .loc.au but was then (...) (18 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) What you have there aren't examples. An example is where you refer to something that happened. eg. (URL) this> is an example of Rich Manzo's attitude to Lugnet, (URL) is an example of your flagrant disregard for the ToS and (URL) this> is an (...) (18 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) Check out (URL) .org.au> In mentioning this though, I realise the (URL) charter doesn't explicitly allow such postings, so there are probably many TOS violations in that group, not to mention the sidebar. Hmmmm. Maybe time to get the charter (...) (18 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(URL) Soren (18 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact