 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17101 (-10)
  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) I finally had to go back and read the particular TOS. I had assumed that auction spam was flat-out forbidden; it appears that a group can in theory allow such posts (although I have no idea how this would be decided upon). Thanks, JOHN (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) How many times does it have to be explained to you before it seeps into that drug soaked blancmange you use for a brain? Read the thread again. The only poor attitude here is yours, Eric. The sooner you realise that, the better off we will all (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) They are not explicitly unwelcome in any group charters (that I'm aware of). The unwelcomeness in any particular group is implicit (not explicit) from the overall site TOS, unless explicitly welcomed in the group charter (which is not the case (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Timothy Gould yak yaked: You and others are being selective. When I witnessed foul language on LUGNET, no one said anything. When I see other people's images being molested, no one said anything. When a posting issue (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) Just to be a complete compartmentalized dork about this, actually if it's an auction it should not be posted to market.bst but to market.auction, since bst specifically excludes auctions: (URL) trading post, items wanted, items for straight (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general) !

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) I haven't followed this dabate[sic] for a long time nor do I care to at this point. However please keep it out of the market forum; it doesnt belong here. -Rich um... I mean Jude (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) More like "HOLY CARP, FOR THE SECOND TIME ERIC POSTED AN AD WHERE HE SHOULDN'T EVEN THOUGH HE'S BEEN ASKED NOT TO BEFORE!!!...!!!" The not liking him is a side issue. There are plenty of people posting here who have no issues with Eric but who (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) This post would be more appropriately placed in lugnet.admin.general or even lugnet.admin.suggestions. Thankyou for your co-operation. (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) aka "HOLY CARP, ERIC DIDNT POST IN THE RIGHT FORUM,LETS USE THIS AS AN EXCUSE TO DESTROY HIM BECAUSE WE DONT LIKE HIM!!!...!!!" See, this is what happens when you roll the dice and don't have any moderation. You have people posting in the (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) Well, here's where I'm confused. It's really irrelevant whether or not auction posts are welcomed by participants, since they are explicitly unwelcome, as spelled out in the TOS. (...) Topato, tapato. JOHN (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact