 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17086 (-10)
  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) Yeah, and no one sit next to him on the bus, either! Eric's posting obviously violated the TOS, and he should ask for it to be cancelled. But most of the people posting about it are just using it to pursue their feud with Eric. Just for the (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) (URL) Tim (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) Let me guess - You're represented by the shiny knob. The diver surrounded by the twisty turntables is the Lugnet community entagled in the knob's particular brand of lunacy, and the skeletons are the lurkers waiting to complain about all the (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) If you really think that reminders to follow lugnet's TOS and international copyright law constitues 'Evil Opression', then you're more delusional than even I thought possible. (...) Here's a little feature of Lego that you may not be aware of (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) Hi Eric, I've seen your posts on some other lugs, Are you selling the instructions as well? (URL) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) And yet... (...) ...you admit you would do it again, even after it's been explained to you (more than once) why posting auction notices in .build.mecha is against the TOS. (...) And yet you agree to be "controlled" by the Lugnet TOS every time (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: LUGNet is funny?!

Hi Marco, (...) Trains is the busiest it's been in a while too with speculation over whether or not 9V engines are here to stay. Unfortunately what people don't like tends to get more responses than what they do like. (...) I think a lot of people (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) A message to the Evil Oppressors: Your disparagment and oppression only serves to strengthen my resolve. I have 5000+ views on the Qwelder-Mech Gallery that says it is a good idea to let folks know about the sale. No one speaks for the "mecha (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: LUGNet is funny?!

Hello folks, during the last weeks there was really low traffic on .build.mecha. And now! Four of ten entries in the Spotlight are in this wonderful thread. This thread has already more response than (URL) Dragon by Mark Neumann>. And this was one (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  LUGNet is funny?!

Hello folks, during the last weeks there was really low traffic on .build.mecha. And now! Four of ten entries in the Spotlight are in this wonderful thread. This thread has already more response than (URL) by Mark Neumann>. And this was one of the (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact